Curious about our Birthday Book Program?
Our Previous Birthday Book Chair, Angela Sanchez, explains the program in more detail.
Why wait? Enroll your child today!
Email any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Honor your child’s birthday and help the Murdock Elementary School Media Center/Learning Commons!
|During your child’s birthday month, a reception will be held where he/she will be invited to choose a book to add to the Learning Common’s collection. A personalized label will be placed inside the book stating it was donated in his/her honor and your child will be the first student to check out that book. Your child will also receive a goody bag and have his/her picture (taken holding the selected book) displayed on a poster in the Media Center/Learning Commons.|
How to participate:
- Register and pay online by logging into your account
- Make sure you chose which month your child will participate in (the default will go to August)
Receptions for the 2017-18 School Year will be held before school (7:30* – 7:50 AM) on the following Tuesdays:
- August 21st (Summer and August Birthdays)
- September 11th
- October 9th
- November 13th
- December 11th
- January 8th
- February 12th
- March 12th
- April 30th (April and May birthdays – summer birthdays may also come to April reception)
* Note: Students must check in with their teachers before coming to the Media Center/Learning Commons.
For questions on the Birthday Book Program, please contact us at email@example.com.